Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year!

Well, I started this blog on 1/16/19. mainly to document for February’s NaMoPaiMo.  I have written about everything from animals and art to hygge and experiences.  It helped to foster creative habit, and I am close to 365 posts (couple days out).


2020 may be a bit different in terms of blogging.  I will continue on a smaller scale as I hope to ramp up other creative projects as well.  Writing and photography are a great way to document my various interests and life events, and I have spent some time reflecting on the past year.

I need to finish prepping for NaMoPaiMo, most likely a Traditional performance resin.
Color and pattern reference photos are in the works.  Materials are being inventoried and gathered.  Other life things are being evaluated and dealt with.  Goals are being set.  Welcome to the New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Although I just recently found your Blog, I am thoroughly enjoying it. Keep up the great blogging work!

    ReplyDelete