Saturday, January 4, 2020

Roar

I like model animals in general, even if I mainly collect Horses and Dogs.  Sometimes I just have to rescue a renegade Schleich or admire a realistic critter.  This leopard was no exception.

Spotted friend circa 2006

We’ve been tossing around the idea of a small live show that would include classes for other animals and even promised transportation classes (machines of land, water, or air) to appease a couple husbands/boyfriends.  Naturally, a core model horse halter class list would be approved for NAN while the dogs, cats, wild mammals, birds, fish, bugs, dinos, and trucks would be fun classes with fun prizes.  Any interest?  Let me know what you think in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I'd be game for shows with more emphasis on non-equines - it puts all of my old plastic animals to a new use!

    ReplyDelete