Tuesday, October 22, 2019

PainPainPain

I know weather change is inevitable, but sometimes I wish it wouldn’t exacerbate pain to the degree it does for me and others.  I expect the cold to bring about soreness, and the rain to change pressure and cause headaches, but once in awhile the random effects on sensory stuff is off the charts.  

I try hard to hide it, not complain.  I know my sensitivity is hard to understand by those who don’t experience it.  Here’s to softer, cushier, more comfortable days ahead...

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better! This darn weather needs to figure out what it's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had chronic pain for years and all my sympathies are with you. It is no fun. Gentle hugs from afar and here's hoping that you feel better soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Thanks! We are warriors and some days are better!

    ReplyDelete