Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Planning/Brainstorming

“Nekkid” bodies or blank resins pose the questions of color and breed assignment.  I am open to ideas and thoughts as I slowly dive into a pile of blank canvases.  As of now, I am considering a dark snowflake Appaloosa on my Miss Lizzie resin and some Overo pinto pattern for my Happy Trails Resin.  One of these may be my 2020 NaMoPaiMo Horse.

I have many many minis to consider, and am thinking of asking Sara to paint my little Stock Horse Dusty resin some form of Paint.  The Winston makes a good Belgian or Brabant but I am wanting to have fun with his detail.  Red roan with blue ribbons?  What do you see on these guys?



Comment below if you have ideas for colors/markings/breed assignments!  Even names are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of red roan for the Winston. Not gonna lie, though -- the first name that pops into my head when I look at him is "Piggy"!

    ReplyDelete