Thursday, October 17, 2019

Worth the Wait part 1

One of my awaited beauties arrived today, safely packed in a custom foam guncase.  I adore him!  The talents of Sarah Rose (mini Khemosabi) combined with Kim Bleecker (Total Image Equine) finishwork produced this amazing gray.  Love the beachy base!

I have named him Isq which means purest form of love in Arabic.  Now I can sell/trade my unpainted mini Khemo!  Good Arabians are a staple in the model world, and I am so happy to add him to my stable!  Besides collecting particular artists and sculpts, I do try to consider my show string.

A quick word about payments - I love when hobbyists and artists are willing to work with me on options that involve full or partial trades and time payments that fit my budget.  It has helped me acquire beautiful pieces I wouldn’t have otherwise been able to obtain.  Anybody else use this option in our hobby?  What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment