Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Eluding Me

We all have those models we chase and chase and chase.  Lately mine have been two of the micros from Maggie’s Monthly resins...the tiny Megaboom and exclusive Tarek.  I have missed multiple opportunities to purchase these painted and unpainted.  Really hoping 2020 will be the year I complete my older micro herd.  I am now a subscriber, but always hoped I’d have a second shot at these guys (well, Megaboom anyways, as I understand the bonus models were always intended to not be released to public) in resin or pewter.

I know their time will come, it just frustrates me that they have eluded me in several occasions now!

If anyone knows of available micros, please clue me in!  I will be willing to purchase and/or trade for these tiny cuties.  Opportunities are few and far between, but I keep looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment