Sunday, November 17, 2019

Overdid it

My post from yesterday has been hijacked in order to explain a few things.  Everybody experiences their struggles differently, and I am no exception.

I will get back to some models, art, animals...this weekend is unfortunately
consumed by Pain.  I tried to run too many errands.  I did a lot more physically, and it took its toll.
Sometimes there just aren’t enough spoons.

So to start, this is where your backbone and pelvis meet:
SI or Sacroiliac joints are small but important in your lower back, supporting your upper body.

As you can imagine, issues with this HURTS and can also limit certainty activities.

SI Joints

I won’t get into arthritis and all the technicalities of inflammation and calcification, but as I write, pain management and self care are the treatments I employ.  Sometimes ice and heat and rest and meds are just my way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment