Monday, November 11, 2019

More Scale Props & Rescues!

Thrifting adventures often yield some amazing miniatures and scale props.  It provides a treasure trove of tiny things that are useful in model setups!
I am delighted to find holiday goodies, and despite the lack of fillings for my little cornucopia, I was able to score some cool stuff.  I also find rescues of Schleich, Safari, SMs, and miscellaneous...  Horses, dogs cats, wildlife.  Mascots.  Couple cows!

The little resin is from trip, but he’s cute.  Older Schleich Friesian!

Safari whitetail, mascot zebra friend 

Performance ideas?!?

What have you stumbled upon that made you insanely happy?  Any amazing finds?
What besides corn, gourds, pumpkins do you envision in a cornucopia?  Grapes/berries?  Wheat?
Wish I had Hobby Lobby for better floral/seasonal selection...



No comments:

Post a Comment