Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Quote Love

I’m a big fan of quotes and the trends of little signs as decor have made me happy whether they are found or created (I’m hoping I might get to make some this weekend!).

In my crazy shopping adventure, the “felt board” I pulled turned out to be a letterboard sign not the child’s story shapes I thought.  I decided it might be fun to have for my office to change out, and I’m glad so did as it comes with lots of little shapes and emojis as well.


I will have to find some good shorter quotes of philosophers, scientists, and artists that I enjoy.  I could use song lyrics, poems, and puns.  Please send your favorites whether funny or inspirational - I hope to make it a weekly ritual. :)

3 comments:

  1. What a fun addition for the office! Will have to ponder some good quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For what it's worth here's mine:

    The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love that one! Will definitely use those words. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete