Monday, November 25, 2019

Holiday Hopes

I am super excited to know I might find time for relaxation and quiet enjoyment of the holidays.  I may not be sure what my plans are just yet, but I do know I have a great deal to be thankful for and the prospect of more time to possibly visit friends and family and get stuff done is cause for joy.

I am finding some cool gifts to give (which I love!) and managed to think of a few things for my wishlist.  I am well beyond the commercial craziness that accompanies the holidays, but I do adore spoiling a Secret Santa partner and the General Good Cheer of the season!   Some *time* is the hottest commodity in my stocking, and I will attempt to spend it wisely.

Secret Santa is fun because I get to learn another hobbyist’s interests and put together something fun.

Here’s hoping everyone finds good this season no matter their situation.
                                                    What do YOU most hope for?

No comments:

Post a Comment