Thursday, January 17, 2019

By Way of Background...

Okay, so I will start with a smattering of Photos and randomness involving who I am and what I do as we prepare for NaMoPaiMo 2019.

Last year, I did Finishwork on a small zebra resin:

NaMoPaiMo (founded by Jennifer Buxton of Braymere Custom Saddlery in 2017), is a collaborative art event in which participants support one another as they complete a painted horse-shaped object.

It is a wonderful, educational, motivating experience that is non-competitive within the scale model horse community.  This year I shall tackle a larger scale equine.  More on that later.

I am Shannon Rodgers, active in various animal and art hobbies for many years.  Before this year’s NaMoPaiMo begins, I will share some pics of other projects and critters.  Thanks for appreciating the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment