Friday, January 25, 2019

Hobby Mess!

Oh, the madness of collecting.  Not just Breyers, mind you.  All things Model Horse and then tack and props and dolls and papers, photos, the list goes on...

But I love it all!  Scale Modeling is a chance to have some fun in a little world of our own creation and imagination.  Anything goes, and anything is possible.

In going through some things lately, it began as a harmless hunt for a halter...
I found props I had made and projects I had painted or was in process of painting.


There were piles and boxes and odd arrangements.  Does this look familiar to your world?


Alas, no halter, but did unearth this cool old blingy circus tack in disrepair.  Anyone know who created it?  I still have to go through vintage tack...

I may not always find what I am looking for, but being surrounded by hobby mess is always fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment