Thursday, January 31, 2019

Wayback Machine...

Sometimes the nostalgic moments and enjoyment of good memories can be a hobby in and of itself!  I know some folks do “throwback Thursday” and other themes, but I just tend to go with what I’m thinking about!  Found some old pics of riding days and my (mostly) OF Breyer collection of the times...I retained some of the original “carpet herd” and sentimental pieces.  Ah, the 80’s.


I sure had a groovy outfit for horse camp!  “Henry” was a slow and steady Chestnut QH who was reliable with all riders no matter the level, “Bo” the bay had a cool half
blue eye and a super smooth canter.  Found some other school horse pics and remember the many lessons they taught me and countless others.

In Junior High school days, I even joined the “model club” which was mostly boys building model planes, cars, ships, and trains.  I naturally painted horse models and also recreated the Budweiser Clydesdale eight horse hitch and wagon!  Had hoped to find pictures of those humble beginnings. On to NaNoPaiMo - last day to sign up!  Join Here:  http://namopaimo.ryanbuxton.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment