Friday, February 1, 2019

Bonus Ponies...and stuff

Yayyy!  The pony painting party has begun!  So far there is primered resin model about to get a basecoat of thin acrylic. Woo!

Meanwhile, I have been working on this lil guy (not my NaMo horse)...


And I finished my tack trunk that I started a year or two ago...only fits 6 but sturdy/protective!


I hope to complete a few side projects during NaMoPaiMo...it’s a great creative jumpstart for me!
“Bonus Pony” means any additional or extra model worked on/completed other than your designated project horse.  Last year I completed my Zebra and also finished a started Bay trotting Stablemate bonus pony (appropriately named Beauness!).


ALSO:
Study Equine Color Genetics
Books and Websites galore...

Here are a few to start with:

Great Intro

(Kirsten Wellman’s excellent resource!)

(Lesli Kathman’s awesome color and genetics info)

Happy Painting everyone!  Please leave a comment whether or not you are part of the painting party!

No comments:

Post a Comment