Friday, February 8, 2019

At”tack”!

Having been in our model hobby for *gasp* over 30 years now (seriously! My first live show was in ‘88!), you accumulate various scales of models, their tack and accessories, and other props and goodies.  Well, I’m on a mission to do some documenting and organizing.

NaMoPaiMo is going well, and I still hope to dabble in tackmaking too!  Starting simple with Halters might be the way to go...my ambitious self prepped this saddle pattern Long Ago.

Alas, maybe I should focus on catalog notes for what I have!  Bits and pieces...
Arab halter by Desrai Englot and need to remember who created this cutting saddle set.


I keep saying maybe I will dip my toe back into performance someday.  Just a specialty class or something. I’d be thrilled to get to a good live show again this year!

This weekend I will “attack” my Phil pony with some heavier sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment