Thursday, February 21, 2019

Display...

PHIL is coming along slowly but surely...as is the Medallion!



I have gone from open shelving and spice racks to bookcases to glass cabinets.  Many options when it comes to displaying our beautiful models.  Sure beats having ‘em boxed up!  Some closed cabinets are in the works as well.  I like to move them around from time to time.


These little plexi cases are great for SMs!


Even Micros can have a little display with risers like tiny steps...



I do have a goal of getting congas organized...someday!
What kinda of curios/shelves help display your collection?

I hear Billy shelves by IKEA are awesome.  Flat surfaces all over the house may be occupied.  I recall visiting a collector who had art in the bathroom and stairwells as well.  In-wall shelving is particularly nice.  I even tuck minis amongst photo frames and mirrors.
How about you?  Any odd/unorthodox displays?



No comments:

Post a Comment