Monday, February 18, 2019

Insane for Micros!

It’s not a secret.  I ADORE micro minis.



It started with Miniatures in basic of course, and the tinier the better.

I acquired the entire Creata Winners Choice micro line.
I have not kept up with Breyer’s Mini Whinnies quite like that.

Maggie Bennett’s pewters, then Resins, and now pewter again (yay!)
as well as that of other casting artists...Mandi Hickman, Josine Vingerling, Katlyn Cooper, Mandi Hickman, Clare Stokes, Kelly Savage Sealey, and more!


They are simply amazing.  And take up less space!


Dare I say I really enjoy painting them as well? 
I even sculpted a tiny rider and created micro props.  Showed at NAN!
Got the bug for these guys long before they became popular.

Back to covering area on my big scale horse project...



No comments:

Post a Comment