Monday, February 25, 2019

The Homestretch...

The remaining days of NaMoPaiMo are upon us, and no matter the stage in the journey, each artist is bound to learn something!  The “winning” is in the doing, not even necessarily the completion.  Commitment to any project, goal, or endeavor is an admirable and worthy thing.  The desire to learn and grow is probably my biggest motivator no matter the task.  I have been enjoying all of the documentation, tutorials, WIP work in progress pictures, even the horror stories.  I see no failure, only trials and triumphs.  Thank you, fellow artists.  This is definitely a ride worth taking!
Fjord Medallion is nearly complete.  What a lovely face!  Micro silver dun awaits.

I managed to complete a few stablemates and still have several other projects in the works...

PHIL is getting a halter(!) and I will finish up his leg smudging, hooves, eyes, mane and tail.  The idea to do a sooty Palomino started with a school horse I once rode.  This Fohn pony resin seems such an earnest fellow, the kinda guy most barns love to have around.  I have tried new techniques and a different color and will be proud to complete my first Traditional scale resin!  Almost there!

To all 775 of us in NaMoPaiMo - Enjoy The Journey!  I have faith in your artistic growth!

No comments:

Post a Comment