Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Getting on kicks...

NaMo update: Phil got some layers over his dapples to start sooty color.  A bit red here.  Fjord Head is getting detailed, slowly.



Like the Micros, I develop congas in other ways as well...

Sometimes it’s a mold thing, or a color, or a breed...

I have the many Phases of Lady.  I also adore my Hallas.

How do I explain this?

Or this?

Penchant for collecting in general, I suppose.  For some it’s a completist addiction for things like glossy charcoal, or Arabians galore.  I go for jumping models, dapple grays obsession, and lately it’s has branched into props and blankets.  It’s always been Dogs.  (Will save “Project Spaniel” for another day...). Tack is high up there.  Have my small band of dilute colors.  Certain breeds and rare breeds.  My modernistic Animals.  Dog collars.  The list goes on.

What are YOUR main collecting addictions?  A mold conga?  A particular artist?  Comment & share!

2 comments:

  1. Model horses, model dogs, books, realistic owl figurines, dragons, bears, wildlife (do I need to continue?) lol

    Model horse wise, racehorses are a big focus, as well as dapple greys along with blood bays, appaloosas and pintos...I think I may have a problem <.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yah don’t forget a conga of Misty’s Twilights! ;P

    ReplyDelete