Thursday, February 7, 2019

More Hobby Talent

So many amazing mini things!  Will in time give appropriate due to other makes and creators in my hobby worlds, but today thought I’d look at a couple pieces of tack, some props, and other hobby paraphernalia.

Saddle stand by Bobbie Allen of Horse Tender Studios
I believe this is a Sulser saddle


Spring will be a great time to dig out the tiny props and pieces and see what can be used, what might need upgrade (a goal for me this year!), and what works for different scales.
I really would love to do a tack/feed room, my barn/stall, and possibly a grooming setup.
Here is a “valley of the ponies” by various artists and tiny blankets by Bobbie (Horse Tender).

I also love to celebrate newer talent - SpiritFyre Studios is my friend Sara
She created my lovely “You’ll Float Too” stallion- this micro is packed with detail and gave her some  rather Pennywise moments.  I love how he turned out and think he is epic!

I have a few other projects in the works and am chugging along with NaMoPaiMo!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your ponies playing in their blankets and thank you for featuring You'll Float Too. He is still my favorite that I've painted. Things just clicked in painting him...even if his nose originally didn't XD.

    ReplyDelete