Friday, February 22, 2019

Other Model Critters...(no unicorns)

Sure, we have Breyer wildlife and companion animals as well as a few bigger scale non-equines.  I like all animals.  I am not particularly fond of Unicorns or Pegasii, but the odd fantasy creature may be fun.  Okay, I will say it.  I Hate Unicorns.  With emphasis on the strong word of hate.  Probably mostly because they are too often depicted as horses with a horn plopped on their forehead.  Or because they are meant to be a rare, elusive, mystical creature and have just been done to death in our society.

I can appreciate others’ love for them and fun, creative colors, but my long standing rule here is to purge them all or customize them!  NO Unicorn will live in my stable, period.  More for you folks who love them!  Dragons?  Cool.  Other mythical beasts?  Legendary.  So, end of rant.

I sometimes come across other Model animals and simply must adore them.  Here is a sampling...

Wild, domestic, big or small, we love them all!


I know I have livestock and trail animals and stall buddies galore!  Always willing to put them in fun classes.  Plenty to love in nature and the wide animal kingdom!

KEEP GOING, pony painters!  You’ve Got This!

No comments:

Post a Comment