Sunday, February 17, 2019

NaMo Buddies...More Hobby Talent!

I have seen some pics and tips via Jennifer Buxton’s Braymere blog posts and via Blab, but know there is more out there.  My online hobby friends are helpful and a lifeline as well.

Sara is more local, and also working on several at once!
She once created this hippocampus for me (a rare fantasy piece I like!) which had me creating a mini aquarium setup.


Sara is taking custom orders online. https://spyrytfyrestudios.weebly.com/

Sondra is missed back in Iowa, and is doing an etchie this year!  Below is my fabulous Lippizanner custom she did for me.  I adore him!

                                 

She goes by “The Random Dragon” and we have fun sharing goofy humor and artistic endeavors.  I blame her for introducing me to NaMoPaiMo.

My various hobbies and hobby friends do overlap.  I wanted to also brag about a different kind of taxkmaker.  My friend Julie creates beautiful and strong custom kangaroo leather dog show leads, and loves her bling!  This is a piece she made with custom colors for yet another hobbyist.  My dogs were piloted to championships at the end of their lovely custom leads.If you would like one in your show colors for conformation, I can put you in touch!
                                    
Back to Painting!  Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the shout out! I need to get my butt in gear to get my NaMo horse done! Where did February go?!

    ReplyDelete