Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Pony Progress...

So great to see all of the spectacular efforts (even finished models already!) amongst our community of 775 NaMoPaiMo warriors!  There are horses big and small in (literally) every color of the rainbow.

I am trying hard to focus on getting Phil out of the ugly stage as I build up pastel and pigment layers. If he tells me to work in dapples, I will.  My hope is to keep learning as I go!



The little Fjord Medallion shares the golds in his dun color, so he too is being worked on.  Both have neck wrinkles to figure out.  Paint could be dry brushed over this to accentuate the folds, but I am open to ideas.  A few other side projects (Model and Non) are also at hand.

As I wrestle with building color and figuring out next steps, I will discuss some materials and supplies for varied Arting.  KEEP GOING!  We can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment