Sunday, February 10, 2019

Art Friends Continued...

I’d be remiss if I didn’t acknowledge musicians, actors, writers, photographers as well as animal and model artists...my whole life has been around creative people, really.  I will try to dig up more photos.

My friend Jen makes amazing Sculpey dog sculptures - usually custom portraits.  These are my Field Spaniel Calvin collection, and Lily girl with her “mini-me”!  Jen is truly talented and creative.  We got to share art when we lived closer to each other.  Her “Canine Couture” can be found online.



By the way - that Border Collie mix is Lily, my sister’s family’s dog - she is truly sweet.


My friend Paul is a musician, and I have always been around theatre people and writers as well.  I cannot imagine life without humor, intellect, aesthetics, and good design.  Art makes our world!


(Give him a hand!)



No comments:

Post a Comment