Wednesday, December 11, 2019

BIG excitement!

I love when I can achieve a grail!  Sometimes it is finding that special OF model, sometimes it’s acquiring a tack piece by a respected artist.  Still other times it can be a particular resin or artist.  This is not *technically* my first big 1:6 scale model as Marx horses and even a few bigger resins dwarf the 1:9 scale Traditionals, but this is a resin I’d never thought I’d find.

Luis Aguilar of Nohuanda Equine Sculpture produced this Old Man resin, and has much talent in sculpting, painting, baiting, and tack making!  The new micro Fusilero juxtaposes nicely with this hunk of a Paint.  I feel lucky to add them to my herd.  I doubt I will get hardcore into bigger scale, but just loved this guy’s expression and balance.



No comments:

Post a Comment