Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Migraineur

Ugh.  I really hate not being up to life.  Most of the time, migraines can be staved off by abortive meds, but when I awake with one, I am generally down for the count.

Triggers can sometimes be identified and avoided, and patterns changed, but when weather pressure or hormonal changes fluctuate, there is precious little one can do.

Thankfully my vision does come back, and the pain or nausea subside, but quiet rest is frustratingly nonproductive.  I hope mine are generally improving, or at least changing and infrequent, but today’s was a whopper.  Here is what looks like fractal art to demonstrate some of the aura or visual disturbance that can occur.  As for the sick and hurt feelings, I don’t wish those on anyone and am glad I can’t illustrate such awfulness.  Here’s to a better week ahead!








No comments:

Post a Comment