Thursday, December 26, 2019

Giving and Receiving

I love to give gifts!  Sure, I enjoy receiving them as well, but picking out goodies for other people is something I really enjoy.  My Secret Santa recipient posted her thank you after opening her presents yesterday, and I felt great that she enjoyed everything.  Chocolate and horses are major themes in our swaps...

(Photos by her - and I love seeing the collections and lives in background!)


I was especially happy she liked the little portrait of her dog Dakota and doodads for her art hobby.

Speaking of chocolate, horses, friends, and gratitude, I had fun with Sara and Carol as well as their pets!  I received a lovely dog mug, Mighty Muscle model, more mini whinnies (Finally, Shermie!), and lots of yummy chocolate!  Food and fun are always included, and very thankful pets!

I enjoyed gifting art, animal-themed goodies, plastic/resin goodness, book/media joy, and pet presents.  They really liked treats and supplies.

What a Regal Cougar Renji is!
One very happy old cat enjoying his new warm mat despite my selfie imposition...
Thank You Sara!  Awesome as usual!


I am almost back to myself, taking it easy on the digestive system and doing what I can handle...hope the week continues on with family festivities.  My back and stomach are making me take it easier than I’d like, but that’s okay.  I want 2019 to wind down as it needs to.

1 comment:

  1. We were happy to have you over! Thank you so much, again! Hope we can get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete