Thursday, December 12, 2019

Two Trees

Life has been so busy I have barely been able to worry about Christmas.  I actually find myself *craving* some of which I used to not enjoy.  My little trees at work and home aren’t photographed, but my night ritual of driving with heat on my back and looking at lights has been fun.  A thrift find was a free homemade CD of good Christmas songs I have been enjoying.

Had a good laugh at the um, interesting light job on one city tree juxtaposed with its neighbor over the river.  I think I tend to prefer nicely done lights and either all white or multicolored.  Just preference.




What are some of your favorite Christmas songs?  Any that drive you insane?  Classic or contemporary?  I tend to enjoy a mix and in small doses.

No comments:

Post a Comment