Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Secret Santa!

I’m super excited to see if my hobby secret Santa enjoys her presents come Christmas!  She has more willpower than I.  My secret Santa spoiled me with hobby goodness galore!

My thank you and review:

 Cyra was my amazing Secret Santa this year and did she ever spoil me!!!

First off, check out the adorable wrapping paper with animals - I admit I didn’t rip much because I want to cut some of those cute critters out!  Card was reserved for last as it noted that it contained spoilers.
So many lovely presents!!!



First up were the pooches - Cola and Phaser say thank you for their Milk Bones!  They gobbled some right away and I will try to get a pic of them later.

Beasties appeased, I moved on to a wonderful treat bag that had a Santa Cookie and Chocolate from her area, which I adore, and the truffles - official chocolate of Blab!  Cocoa and tea will warm my heart and soul over the holiday.


Next up were the two Surprise Foal SM families I wanted!  I’m especially smitten with the buckskin Andalusian and the bay Drafter.  Great Stablemates!

I literally squealed (and I’m not a big squealer!) when I opened the small box to find a Native Dancer ornament who has been a recent grail for me and eluded me for quite some time.  THANK YOU!  I am working on a project with certain molds of the racehorse ornaments and am now down to just one needed.  LOVE that little gray.

A lidded box contained a sweet little assortment of yummy lotions (immediately applied as It has been DRY) and the cutest longear Medallion ornament - I love it!  Not sure who the artist was but the shimmery blue sculpt is very pretty.  These were cutely wrapped and stamped in tissue.

The suspiciously Traditional Breyer-sized box contained a beautiful specimen of my beloved Lady Phase model as the Paint Truly Unsurpassed - her markings are so crisp and I love her shading!  The adorable reindeer card explained all these goodies.  Cyra, thank you for touching on all my loves this Christmas!  Your Secret Santa thoughtfulness brings me much holiday cheer.  What special surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment