Thursday, July 25, 2019

New Pony!!!

Who doesn’t love acquiring a new herd member?!?  My latest is one of Sarah Tregay’s creations - a SM pastelled CM shown as a Haflinger/Arab cross.  Adorable!!

Oh Boy Leroy!

Hmm I seem to have a thing for ponies.  My show string is in greater need of Drafters and certain other breeds...I have shifted to more CM and AR over time, and especially mini scales, but will never give up on OF.  So many lovely models!!!  Have you changed your collecting focus over time?  Do you tend to have a “specialty” or focus on certain breeds or types?  I collect many artists and a healthy mix of breeds, colors, and poses.  My OF herd has stayed mostly to conga molds, more rare or collectible pieces, and my many SMs.

2 comments:

  1. He's a cutie! I only collect OF, but my collecting style has definitely changed over the years. I no longer just buy anything and everything. Now I try to stick to molds that I conga and a few other random ones that catch my eye. I'm expecting two arrivals today. Truly Unsurpassed and Protocol, who was bought just as much for the new companion dogs as it was for the beauty of the model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices! I’m after those too!!
    LP Conga (and Hallas for me) as well as lotsa SMs and some random...

    ReplyDelete