Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Jump for Joy!

It’s no secret I have a thing for jumping models in various phases of the jump and in all scales...

Besides my painted and unpainted Traditional Resins, there are micros!  Some make fantastic jumpers, others are more hunter type, and some could go cross country.  I had a NAN Champ with a freejumping entry (proud moment!) and even have coon jumping mules.  Some are taking off, others landing, and others in bascule, at the peak of their arc.  I love the scopey look and tuck of some and the amazing sculptured details in others.  Eyeing the naked herd and realize I have much to work on!

Some mini resins and a custom (others have yet to be photographed, Wee Jay and Flitwick need clothes, Orion is in transit!)...
                                     
D’arry Jone Frank Vespers

Achilles  (Hickman resin p/b TNT)

Daniels Gravity p/b Sondra Householder

CM SM Jumper

Mandi Hickman Linda May p/b ?


No comments:

Post a Comment