Thursday, August 1, 2019

Vintage Retro Remake NONcommitment

Monthly projects like NaMoPaiMo are tremendous fun, and our May Medallion Madness had a Successful inaugural run via Blab.  Now Sarah Mink is heading up a vintage custom NaMoReViMo(?) but alas it is a closed FB group which I am not in on.  I will attempt to work on the following, but can’t promise start-to-finish.  I envision some changes on the Arab and new paint technique for the Galiceno.  I never cared for models that have a leg sticking out as they bolt/swerve/shy even though it is realistic movement.  Kinda wanted to “Kelso-ize” the CAM.

I will chronicle as I can this month.  I am also doing Blab Spooky Swap (secret!) so I can’t share that here yet.  Best not to overcommit as I have Live Show adventures coming up as well as photo projects.  Courtesy of IdentifyYour Breyer, we begin with:



1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do do for your Spooky Swap as well as your NaMoReViMo (non-commitment) horse lol

    ReplyDelete