Sunday, August 25, 2019

Lazy dawg, hunting dawg, and new pony!

Today I’m working on some loose end projects and getting into Fall stuff...yesterday I managed to thrift some materials for crafting and scored a very handsome vintage hound!

Sara put clothes on another mini pewter for me as a companion piece to the chestnut.  Love their attitudes!  This is Spyrytfyre Obsidian:
                                          

Creating a dog bed for the lazy Lab was more challenging than I thought!  Too poofy or sized wrong...  Finally I got the look I was after, with her sunken in a bit with comfort.  She needs a name!




The real lazy dawgs are chilling with me today, enjoying the rest of our weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I really love your lazy Lab. Where did you find her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe you haven't named her. "Bella" comes to mind, and then "Windemere." And then: Wendy, Wicca, Belladonna, Blaize. Dang, it's obvious what I read sometimes (Mary Stewart's Merlin stuff). Don't ask about the hound; I'll say something stupid like "Basker."

    ReplyDelete