Thursday, August 22, 2019

Hobby Odds n Ends

My posts as of late have been brief - lots on my plate!  Please forgive my randomness and brevity!  I appreciate my blogging community and enjoy all of the efforts that go into it, from communication to photos to food for thought.  Life here has been busy in some good ways...I’m excited for some upcoming events and activities.

Live and Photo showing are back in swing!  Blab OF photo show just wrapped up and I look ahead to winter entry.  Leaf Medallion Show is judging - beautiful eye candy!  Last weekend was a very competitive Midwest Model Mania, and this fall I will switch gears to my mini string.

Ehrmagerd! NAN cards!

Working on various projects, donations, gifts, a commission, and personal projects.
The following hodgepodge includes the first Blanket I made (for my Semi-Rearing Mustang! Wonder  if this is why I’m obsessed over that Christmas plaid I missed out on) and my little foal resin in the works.  The SM size Hong Kong just keeps wowing me because of the painted details.  I’m impressed enough to hang on to the little guy.
Looking forward to the weekend!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment