Thursday, August 29, 2019

Busybusybusy

Some days don’t allow for much Arting or otherwise!  This day is slotted to be Uber-busy from sunup to sundown, but with projects in the works and looking ahead to some relaxing downtime.

Thrifting is a sport I enjoy, from finding a supply bargain to locating antique collectibles and plenty of surprises in between!  Finding steals and having fun on a budget is as exciting as the thrill
of the hunt for me.  Even the dogs got a new game/toy and some bedding fabric my last time out.  I never know what we are going to find, but usually have a particular thing I seek (like an office supply).  My last trip did not disappoint, with this inexpensive shelf o’ tinies (several Wade Whimsies in there), a lovely breed book and a fine clinky hound (I make exceptions for smalls).
And now, miles to go before I sleep...


No comments:

Post a Comment