Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Sitting a horse: Huntseat dolls

Really, was playing to check scale and leg length!  These gals aren’t properly adjusted nor are they even tacked up!  They ARE clothed, and about all I had energy for after a marathon sculpting/prepping session.  I managed to glue my fingers very well.  Doll exam was my reward once cleaned up.  Fun to see their differences and suitability, or lack thereof!

Visiting the Gentle Giant

Gracie sits easily

The altered resin rider, while
Too Big for this resin, has great position.

The Yvonne (now Gracie) dolls are where it’s at.

She is turned out so nicely and will ride balanced.  This newer Brenda (Yount) has a nicely done face and habit.  She has long legs, but she can ride!

Who knows, I may just one day dip my toe back into performance...

No comments:

Post a Comment