Thursday, May 2, 2019

Now It Begins!

We had February to paint a model in NaMoPaiMo.  May is declared for Medallion Madness!
While I am on several model projects and have plenty of nekkid Resins and Medallions
who need clothes, my “chosen” Medallion is Jen Kroll’s Turning Arabian with Snowflake.  I plan to execute my fave color - dappled gray and some fun shimmery effect for snow.

Already prepped and primed before paint, I start on this first day with base coat of silver and gray acrylic.  I will be using mixed media, combining paint and pastels/pigments and colored pencil.  I hope to try a new technique and achieve desired results.


He should be quite stunning!  Love that his mane allows for hanging as an ornament.  At the moment he rather resembles a NAN Reserve Champion “Cookie”!  I look forward to learning throughout this experience and seeing all the lovely medallions as they come to life!  Happy MMM everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment