Friday, May 31, 2019

Ph-ph-ph-ph-Phases!

(And Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes!)
I mentioned the varied tail versions of my beloved #40 Lady Phase and my preference to focus on the original short.  As I slog through photo documentation of the conga collection, I am surprised at how many specials were done on the swish, and they are gorgeous.  I was lucky to get the Connoisseur Hope N Glory as well as some other rarities for my collection.


At any rate, wanted to share historic photos of the singer Lynn Anderson with the real Lady Phase and honor the late Chris Hess for creating a stellar likeness.  He was really unique in his work-from-photos sculpting and moldmaking talent! 



Also can’t leave out my buddy.  My Phaser is named for his breeder’s Star Trek theme, but also for my Breyer mold obsession - he is here reminding me of his Gentleman Phaseness. Haha!


1 comment: