Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Viva la Vintage: Western Edition!

I have said it before -  love me some vintage customs!  Thinking about getting into more photo showing and preparing for that with all models.  Still, looking through my old show pics is a hoot!

Many are by artists or former owners and it’s amazing to see how these old guys got around!  I was pleased and proud to attend VCMEC last year and had a blast!  Would love to get to A Good Vintage someday as well!

Adore the realism and amazing artistry...here are a few of my jewels...


Zips Dixie Pine by Jamie Coughlin
This Quarter Horse has some really fun pics!

My beloved Spider Ice by Laura Rockmaker

Spidey is one of my all time favorites!  I was able to get Reserve Champs on her in performance at NAN and in halter for MEPSA!  She is also a very versatile standing model who was very well known in the 80’s.

And Dunsational by Liz Bouras/Amarna

I Top Tenned at an early NAN with this guy in a Native American costume I created and have since sold.  Very cool piece!

Many other artists and vintage R/R/H to celebrate later!

No comments:

Post a Comment