Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Viva La Vintage! Shades of Gray edition

I love vintage custom models and I also adore dapple grays!

***these are not my models - they came from a friend’s now dispersed collection...if you own/know any of these pieces, please message me as I may have pics for you!***. These are photos of photos, so may not be the best, but this is celebrating history, man!

First we have a “Zymara” - gorgeous PAM remade by Lesli Kathman (Laurie Jensen did the hair!). Would love to see this gal again w/her little pink chinny chin chin & soft subtle dapples.


A couple Diamonds - Kathy Maestas (Double Diamond Ranch) was known for her unique style.

Diamond Cloud Dancer


Diamond Draghkar, Trakehner RRH


Finally, a stoneware clay piece by Fara Shimbo - “Kir Khan”.
I remember Aimee’s Shimbo models and tack quite well.
A

Thanks for taking a trip down memory lane!  I promise more from this collection as well as my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment