Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Viva La Vintage: Pope/Bouras friends...

I am proud to own vintage CMs by the late, great Judy Renee Pope (Nite Watch Farms) and prolific  Liz Bouras (Amarna) as well as collaborative pieces.  The following are not my models (in fact, saw some showing in the current VCMEC series!) or Photos, rather they are mementos of my friend’s past
collection (again - contact me if these models are yours!) and so are “old friends” to me...
Fence photos by Gerhardt I believe.  Enjoy the eye candy!!
Ruby Soho (LP by Pope)

Rokmar Proto (CAS by Pope)

Avendesora CAM with CAS head by Pope

the famous Toby Coyote!  I know there were various coyote foals sired by this Appy!

Left Hand of Darkness ASB by Pope

Wanton SM Jumper 


Fuzzbox, aka Veruca Salt, Classic 

Tai’daishar Western Prancer by Pope

Ta’veren Fjord from Buckshot! By Pope/Bouras

Inga a Hanoverian by Pope

Penitente from El Pastor by Pope

Jodevin, Clyde Pope foal (photo by Ardith Carlton) has another name and is in the ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment