Monday, May 6, 2019

Painting progress!

...and then some!  Molding continues as do other projects!  Sara and I got together for some MMM fun - my Medallion is still in base stages.  Her mule got some lovely pastel color and she got to experience different media and technique which is always fun.


This mini work in progress got tweaked...for now I think of him as an Eventer or Games horse, extended and leaning.



The spotty mule got a nice start.  Started this brat long ago!

I am nearly done with several pieces for Sara, and she gave me the cutest little fuzzy foal!

Tonight’s project was mounting some medallions and preparing other projects.  Once the weather cleared up, it felt so great to enjoy and get a few things done.  Will see what this week brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment