Monday, April 8, 2019

2 new Chestnuts and a Bay!

New ponies are always exciting!
May Medallion Madness has had some lovely donations - thank you to our generous artists!  Oksana Kuks of Russia sent some gorgeous mini medallions.  She is very talented in both sculpture and Finishwork!

I proudly own this bay mustang by her.  LOVE his eye!


Also Introducing:

Flicker Burnbright, a stunning micro Welara by Sara Runyan
and Solar Gift, a coppery Chestnut TB by Elena Lemmons

                                    

SUCH pretty minis!  Sara and I work on various model projects for each other (my challenge to her  was bright red chestnut a la Flame!), and the Native Dancer CM was my prize in the Blab CM SM Contest!  Having fun trying out my new photo stuff too.  LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment