Saturday, April 13, 2019

Horse of a Different Color

Revisiting “polish ponies”, it seems somewhat therapeutic to create colorful, simple mini models
with realistic and unrealistic finishes.  I have never been a huge cosmetics or nail polish kinda gal, but something about all the colors and textures and techniques is intriguing.  Contour my face?  Yeah, no.  But Blending muscling on the forequarter of an equine miniature?  Sure!

With these, I can get glitzy and have fun with it.  The Effects polishes like crackle and magnetic and color-shifting and holographic are amazing.  When I heard about and saw color CHANGING polish I had to try!  Warm and cold water makes these vibrant colors switch dramatically.  While I doubt I’d wear it, the novelty on a Stablemate is well worth it.  Enjoy!




After returning to normal, I did a “partial dip” for bright stockings!  FUN!

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment