Sunday, April 14, 2019

PAINTED ROCKS

...or in this case markered!
The “Kindness Rocks” movement started awhile back as yet another Random Act of Kindness.
Inspirational sayings, quotes, and lovely paintings decorate rocks and are dropped in public to be found and brighten someone’s day.  They may be logged or followed, kept or re-hid for others to enjoy finding.  This way of Paying/Playing it Forward is very enjoyable, and I leave them while I am out and about...outside of buildings, in parks, along paths.  Kids and adults can enjoy painting and finding rocks.  They may be simple or elaborate and are often sealed with a coating to protect their words and images.  Made this batch to start leaving now that the weather is nicer.

I often use characters or images that make us smile, and compliments or words of encouragement - things I know I’d appreciate if I came upon a mysterious rock.

I also let the rocks “speak” to me if their shape
Demands to be something in particular...



Have you ever found a Kindness rock?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment