Monday, April 22, 2019

Magnetic!

I like magnets. Played with magnetic toys as a kid and sure find them handy as an adult.  Resin medallions that double as magnets?  Awesome!
Even in ATC (artist trading card) land we did a fridge art magnet swap.

I mentioned having a couple of 90’s magnet Resins by Kathleen Moody that I had picked up at Breyerfest years ago.  Well, they say unpainted for a long time.  Now they have clothes!
Finished the bushy gray pony...


And the Red Roan from last week...


So here are some “original finish” tiles and a donkey who I cant decide whether to leave as is or repaint.  The tiny Palomino is by Jenn Danza.


Do you have horse magnets adorning your file cabinets and appliances?  I know some medallions would be far too fragile to withstand the movement and strong magnets are a must, but I think they are very cool and like that they can be be readily displayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment