Sunday, April 28, 2019

Hodge Podge

A little Rock n Roll, some Studio projects, and Collecting stuff...


The weather is fairly bleah.  I managed to find some relaxation and downtime.
After sealing some rocks I layered more color onto what will be a deep burgundy chestnut mare and considered some of my Medallion projects along with 2D commission pieces.  The sculpting project made it to firing stage!  If all goes well, I may be able to mold and cast.  It is still under wraps for the time being.


My collection has mainly shifted towards artist resins and customs save for a couple Original Finish molds, but I still continue my Stablemates congas...their Collector club puts out six little wonders a year, and includes a G1 mold.  This is the Morgan Mare in a rich sooty gloss Palomino - pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment