Wednesday, June 19, 2019

BreyerFests past...

I used to attend BF often.  July in Kentucky is hot, But plenty of great model horse memories are made at Kentucky Horse Park every summer.  I had collected the dinner Models and some Special Runs, but the true delight came in seeing familiar faces and sharing the common bond of loving horses and scale models.  Friends and room shopping topped the list, and KHP is a fabulous venue.


Besides my Lady Phases and Roxy, I have retained a few of them...some specials & this crew!

Others have made their way to others’ collecions. Their memory remains with me in SM format!

I was also fortunate to volunteer one year, and have participated in shows and workshops.  Seminars were attended and Museums were visited.  Strategy for keeping cool and maximizing shopping time was paramount.  It is definitely an experience to be had!

Some themes have enthused me, others, notsomuch.  The revelry and excitement around new models and celebration each year remains very much alive whether we are there or not...

I am not attending, but who else is stoked for BF?


No comments:

Post a Comment