Sunday, June 2, 2019

Details, Swish Tails, and Photo Fails

Having lots of fun developing sets for photo shoots and creating show
pics as well as collection documentation.  I’m able to mix and match elements for different looks and have plans for other photos as well (like Phaser with LP’s!).

I got into discussion about Breyer’s tiny details and at times lack thereof.  I also had mentioned some of the lovely runs on the swish tail version of the Lady Phase mold.  I compared the older and new faces (and bodies!) and noted detail loss (oh that poor forelock) and other differences like puffiness and size as well as overspray.  One that drives me nuts is on Smokin’ Hot Chic - gray eyes that look more unfinished yet pretty masked markings with detailing.  Confuses me.  Any others like that?



Here we have Sprinkles, Smokin’ Hot Chic, Red Rock, and Sonsela.  Nice Ladies!

                                 
I’ve been revisiting photo showing and getting involved as I can.  Reminisced with my Dad about 1986 photo shoot in our back yard.  Still have some “carpet herd” members and will revisit those another day...

Working in my SM and Micro photos, I had a small accident with a CM SM toppling over on soft footing.  He survived it fine.  I happened to capture him mid-tip!

                          

I remember photo show classes called Oops! That had everything from photobombing cats to bits popped out of mouths to wayward insects.  Think this could compete?


No comments:

Post a Comment