Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Model Dogs too!

Dogs always wanna seem to go for a ride!  Actually this trio is a “thrift rescue”...


Sandicast Lab needing some TLC and a Castagna Dachshund and Pug.  There were others, including an Andrea/Sadeek that got left behind.




    

My dog collection focuses on my breeds, realistic scale pieces to accompany horse setups, and historical pieces.  I started collecting Dogs (even before horses!) as a small child, and all makes and materials have been represented, from the China H-R’s to wood, plastic, glass, plaster, metal, even pipe cleaners.  I also like to sculpt and customize them.  There have been Model Dog shows which include canine performance, just as a different sector.  Eventually, I will do more photos and documentation on that crew.  WOOF!

No comments:

Post a Comment